среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

THRILLER 176KHZ DOWNLOAD

Originally Posted by slimdude 25 cents, is that all? Feb 2, at 8: May have to put it up on ebay. Originally Posted by quattroatl The Thriller sacd is a bit tinny for my ears. I agree with these other reviewers. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. thriller 176khz

Uploader: Jujar
Date Added: 17 January 2017
File Size: 37.3 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 48008
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Originally Posted by dobyblue. It lacks the warmth found in many 2 channel sacd's.

thriller 176khz

I have several versions of this release - but none of them come even close to the DSD version. The DSD version of this is one of the best quality recordings I have ever heard.

I hope my future downloads sound this good. Too many great things to list here about these recordings but it was like hearing them for the first time for me. Will probably pick DSD for future downloads if the reviews are good. DSD Single Rate 2. Write a review and let people know what you think of this product OR just rate it. What's your nex t favori t e movie?

Michael Jackson-Thriller-DSD|Acoustic Sounds

User Name Remember Me? Originally Posted by quattroatl The Thriller sacd is a bit tinny for my ears. Most DSD capable playback equipment conforms to this specification.

I had no idea it was so tyriller.

The time now is There are so many layers and complexity to these songs that I have never heard before this HD tracks version came out. Whatever you do steer clear of the 25th anniversary edition, loudness wars took over. They should have just gave it to you! Steve Earle-I Feel Alright -a superb recording by the master.

thriller 176khz

Send a private message to HDJK. Originally Posted by slimdude 25 cents, 176ihz that all? I've heard things in this version that I had never heard before, or was aware of.

Jaw-dropping sound on every track. I like the album and i was thinking about getting the SACD version but it seems to hover around the range so i wanted to see if anyone here had it first to see if it was a noticeable upgrade?

I actually have that, but no longer have an SACD player.

Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!

Originally Posted by slimdude. Searched the thread n couldn't find anyone talking about the album explorations in space and time found about it on head-fi youtube channel.

Virginia Home Theater Gallery: Feb 3, at Best Blu-ray Movie Deals.

The music is up front and clear, while Michael's voice is detailed. Find More Posts by qwknuf6. The sound was more clear, the bass sounded deeper and tighter, and overall the sound was noticeably improved!

Ontario, Canada Home Theater Gallery: Time Out Dave Brubeck Quartet.

thriller 176khz

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий